The content can be organized into simple “drop-up” lists or in 1, 2 or 3 columns based on the 960 grid system.
This item comes with 2 variants (black and glass) and a detailed documentation to help you start with your brand new footer.
CSS classes allow you to create lists, paragraphs with (or without) images or make your menu items stick to the left or the right side.
- Available in “dark” or “glass” style
- Easy to customize
- Valid XHTML / CSS 3 markup
- Cross Browser Support (starting from IE6)
- Up to 3 columns
- Typography examples
- Left or right alignment for the menu
- Help documentation
This menu has been tested (and works !) in all the following browsers :
- Internet Explorer 6, 7, 8 and 9
- Firefox 2, 3, 3.5, 3.6, 4 and 5
- Safari 4 and 5
- Opera 10, 11 and 11.50
- Chrome 4 to 12
Download Pure CSS3 Sticky Footer V1.4: https://www.visualupload.com/u/0Lw